Best viewed with Safari or Firefox
Send this article to:
You can get results by advertising consistently in The Wake Weekly. It pays to advertise in a proven medium which reaches 93 percent of the homes in Wake Forest.
Did you know?
- The local newspaper is the No. 1 source for community news, beating the Internet by 10 times and TV by nearly 5 times, with 81% of adults reading community newspapers each week.
- 70% of readers agree they often go looking through advertisements in the newspaper.
- 70% of readers say they prefer ads in the paper over those on the Internet.
- Almost half, 47%, say there are days they read the newspaper as much for the advertising as for the news content.
- 79% say they prefer looking at ads in the newspaper to watching advertising on TV.
- 69% rarely or never use direct mail to make purchasing decisions.
- 53% of readers say they never read local news online and 30% have no Internet access at home
- Community newspapers have a 2.3 pass-along rate, meaning a 10,000 copy distribution reaches 2.3 more people, for a readership of more than 30,000.
Source: 2009 NNA Community Newspaper Readership Survey in markets with less than 25,000 circulation.
Advertising Rates: Learn more about our Rate Card.Advertising in newspapers is effective. And advertising with your local brick-and-mortar newspaper means you are supporting local business. Because we live and work here, we keep our prices low so we can help out all other local businesses as well. See our rate card here for more information (mechanical dimensions included).
Contact us today to get started growing your business — we know we can help. Call 919-556-3182 or e-mail email@example.com.
Circulation: Published on Thursdays, The Wake Weekly's average circulation is 10,000 copies per week. Cost 75¢ per issue.
Circulation by zip code:
|ZIP ||Location ||QTY |
|27587- 27588 ||Wake Forest ||7,509 |
|27596 ||Youngsville || 705 |
|27571 ||Rolesville ||392 |
|27525 ||Franklinton ||318 |
|27549 ||Louisburg ||339 |
|27614 ||Raleigh ||307 |
|276 other ||Raleigh ||199 |
|All Other Zip Codes || ||231 |
|TOTAL || ||10,000 |
The household income in our market area is $74,899.