NOTICE OF SALE
IN THE GENERAL
COURT OF JUSTICE
BEFORE THE CLERK
16 SP 1914
IN THE MATTER OF THE FORECLOSURE UNDER THAT POWER OF SALE GRANTED IN THE DECLARATION OF COVENANTS, CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS FOR WILDWOOD GREEN HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC. RECORDED IN BOOK 3698, PAGE 3, WAKE COUNTY REGISTRY, CONCERNING MICHAEL STANAWAY AND ROBIN STANAWAY
Under and by virtue of the power of sale contained in the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions, as well as Chapter 47F of the North Carolina General Statues; default having been made in payment of the indebtedness thereby secured; and the necessary findings to permit foreclosure having been made by the Clerk of Superior Court of WAKE County, North Carolina; the undersigned Commissioner will offer for sale at public auction to the highest bidder for cash, the property described as follows:
Being all of Lot 250, The Fairways of Wildwood Green Subdivision, as shown on map recorded in Book of Maps 1988, Page 1558, Wake County Registry.
PROPERTY ADDRESS/LOCATION: 10128 Goodview Court Raleigh NC 27613
DATE OF SALE: November 2, 2016
TIME OF SALE: 2:30 P.M.
LOCATION OF SALE: WAKE County Courthouse
RECORD OWNER(S): Michael Stanaway and Robin Stanaway
TERMS OF THE SALE:
(1) This sale will be made subject to: (a) all prior liens, encumbrances, easements, rights-of-way, restrictive covenants or other restrictions of record affecting the property; (b) property taxes and assessments for the year in which the sale occurs, as well as any prior years; (c) federal tax liens with respect to which proper notice was not given to the Internal Revenue Service; and (d) federal tax liens to which proper notice was given to the Internal Revenue Service and to which the right of redemption applies.
(2) The property is being sold "as is". Neither the Petitioner, nor the undersigned Commissioner, makes any warranties or representations concerning the property, including but not limited to, the physical or environmental condition of the property. Further, the undersigned Commissioner makes no title warranties with respect to the title to the property.
(3) The highest bidder will be responsible for the payment of revenue stamps payable to the Register of Deeds and any final court and/or auditing fees payable to the Clerk of Superior Court which are assessed on the high bid resulting from this foreclosure sale.
(4) At the time of the sale, the highest bidder will be required to make a cash deposit of five percent (5%) of the bid, or $750.00, whichever is greater, with the remaining balance of the bid amount to be paid on the day following the expiration of the applicable ten (10) day upset bid period.
(5) Any person who occupies the property pursuant to a rental agreement entered into or renewed on or after October 1, 2007, may after receiving this Notice of Foreclosure Sale, terminate the rental agreement by providing written notice of termination to the landlord, to be effective on a date stated in the notice that is at least 10 days, but no more than 90 days, after the sale date contained in this Notice of Foreclosure Sale, provided that the Respondent(s) has not cured the default at the time the tenant provides the notice of termination. Upon termination of a rental agreement, the tenant is liable for rent due under the rental agreement prorated to the effective date of the termination.
(6) An order for possession of the property being sold may be issued pursuant to N.C.G.S. §45-21.29 in favor of the purchaser and against the party or parties in possession, by the Clerk of Superior Court of the county in which the property is sold.
(7) If the sale is set aside for any reason, the Purchaser at the sale shall be entitled only to return of the deposit paid. The Purchaser shall have no further recourse against the Petitioner, Respondent(s), the Petitioner's attorney, or the Commissioner.
This the 29th day of September, 2016.
Cara B. Williams, Commissioner
Post Office Drawer 26268
Raleigh, North Carolina 27611
Telephone: (919) 250-2000
The Wake Forest Weekly
October 20, 27, 2016
- State News Today