Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
The Rolesville Police Department investigated the following incidents and arrested the following suspects from April 16-24, according to public police records.
• Christopher Wayne Richards, 34, of North Ann Street, Asheville, charged with two counts of failure to appear on misdemeanor charges at 10:14 a.m. in the 100 block of North Main Street.
• Rosemry Elizabeth Martinez-Reyes, 30, of Cotton Paws Street, Rolesville, charged with two counts of failure to appear on misdemeanor charges at 2 p.m. in the 400 block of Granite Creek Drive.
• Alfredo J. Rodriguez, 26, of Allen Grove Court, Raleigh, charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 2:15 p.m. in the 700 block of Granite Falls Boulevard.
• Richard Clayton Moody Jr., 19, of Pineview Drive, Louisburg, charged with DWI at 7:19 p.m. in the 4900 block of Burlington Mills Road.
• DWI, reported at 11:41 a.m. in the 10000 block of Louisburg Road.
• Shoplifting, reported by Food Lion at 8:44 p.m. in the 400 block of South Main Street.
• Scott Payton Cooper, 48, of Donerail Way, Raleigh, charged with DWI and possession of an open container or consuming alcohol in the passenger area of a vehicle at 12:31 p.m. in the 10000 block of Louisburg Road.
• Christopher Alexander Wimmer, 23, of Rodeo Drive, Zebulon, charged with simple possession of a schedule VI controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia at 3 p.m. in the 100 block of North Main Street.
• Brandon James Gear, 26, of Cane Creek Drive, Garner, charged with failure to appear on misdemeanor charges at 8:07 p.m. in the 10300 block of Louisburg Road.