The Rolesville Police Department investigated the following incidents and arrested the following suspects from April 25 through May 2, according to public police records.
- Drug offense, reported at 11 a.m. in the 1000 block of East Young Street.
- Obtaining property by false pretense, reported by Pine Glow at 1 p.m. in the 400 block of South Main Street.
- Larceny from a motor vehicle, reported by Jacobi Lynn Affinnih at 12:55 p.m. in the 200 block of South Main Street.
- Involuntary commitment, reported at 2:17 p.m. in the 4000 bock of Peeler Court.
- James Kenron Banks, 38, of South Main Street, Rolesville, charged with felony financial card theft, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and financial card fraud at 4:54 a.m. in the 200 block of South Main Street.
- Larceny from a motor vehicle, reported by Emily Lauren Stanton at 1 p.m. in the 4700 block of Burlington Mills Road.
- Indecent exposure, reported at 7:19 p.m., no address listed.
- Damage to property, reported by Jennifer Kay Pieh at 6:45 a.m. in the 100 block of Prides Crossing.
- Involuntary commitment, reported at 2:50 p.m. in the 400 block of West Young Street.
- Dustin Clarence Riek, 29, of Jumper Drive, Wake Forest, charged with two counts of felony larceny at 2:17 p.m. in the 600 block of South Main Street.
- Diane Lynn Dilorenzo, 54, of Forestville Road, Wake Forest, charged with failure to appear on misdemeanor charges at 6:06 p.m. in the 200 block of Southtown Circle.