STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA
COUNTY OF WAKE
IN THE GENERAL
COURT OF JUSTICE
SUPERIOR COURT DIVISION
BEFORE THE CLERK
13 SP 2153
IN THE MATTER OF:
The Foreclosure of a Deed of Trust executed by WEB Formations, Inc. and
Willie Edward Brantley to Lance Fife,
Trustee, recorded in Book 14839,
Page 1808, Wake County Registry.
Reference being made to Substitution of
Trustee, recorded in Book 15266,
Page 969, Wake County Registry.
Under and by virtue of the power and authority contained in that certain Deed of Trust (Security Instrument) executed and delivered by WEB Formations, Inc. and Willie Edward Brantley, dated July 11, 2012, and recorded in the Wake County Registry in Book 14839, Page 1808 (the “Deed of Trust”), and pursuant to the Order Authorizing Sale of the Clerk of Superior Court for Wake County, North Carolina, entered herein on September 9, 2013, Jeffrey J. Goebel, Substitute Trustee, will offer for sale at public auction to the highest bidder for cash the property described herein according to the following terms:
1. The sale shall be conducted pursuant to the terms of the certain Deed of Trust on July 23, 2014 at 1:15 p.m. at the usual place of sale at the Wake County Courthouse, Raleigh, North Carolina.
2. The real property that will be sold at the foreclosure sale is particularly described in Exhibit A attached hereto.
3. The real property described in this Notice will be sold for cash to the highest bidder. Pursuant to N.C. Gen. Stat. §45-21.10(b) and the terms of the Deed of Trust, a cash deposit of five percent (5%) of the successful bid or $750.00, whichever is greater, will be required by deposit with the Substitute Trustee. Any successful bidder shall be required to tender the full balance of the purchase price so bid at the time the Substitute Trustee tenders to him a deed for the real property or attempts to tender such deed and said successful bidder shall remain liable on that bid.
4. The real property described in this Notice will be sold “AS IS” and subject to all prior encumbrances, ad valorem taxes or assessments, if any. Report of this sale will be made immediately following the conclusion of the sale and bidding shall remain open for raised or upset bids as required by law.
5. If you are a tenant residing in the property, be advised that an Order for Possession of the property may be issued in favor of the purchaser. Also, if your lease began or was renewed on or after October 1, 2007, be advised that you may terminate the rental agreement upon 10 days written notice to the landlord. You may be liable for rent due under the agreement prorated to the effective date of the termination.
6. The record owner of the real property as reflected on the records of Wake County not more than ten (10) days prior to the posting of this Notice is WEB Formations, Inc.
Date: July 3, 2014
By: Jeffrey J. Goebel
Post Office Box 10669
Raleigh, NC 27605
BEING in Holly Springs Township, Wake County, North Carolina and more particularly described as follows:
This property is located on the northern side of S.R. 1393, about 1-1/2 miles East of Holly Springs off Bass Lake Road, on the eastern side of a 60 foot private road that extends along the western margin of the Dora Prince heirs property and intersects with S.R. 1393; said point of BEGINNING is an iron stake on the eastern side of a private road, said stake being South 66° 25’ West from a turning point in the J.E. Holt line and said turning point being North 23° 35’ East209.5 feet from the centerline of S.R. 1393; thence along the eastern side of a private road North 23° 35’ East466.7 feet to an iron stake; thence a new line with Dora Prince heirs South 66° 25’ East 466.7 feet to an iron stake; thence a new line with Dora Prince heirs South 23° 35’ West 466.7 feet to an iron stake; thence a new line with Prince North 66° 25’ West 466.7 feet to an iron stake on the eastern side of a private road, said stake being the point and place of BEGINNING, see that property labeled “Eddie Faulk D.B. 4508 Pg. 519” as shown on that plat recorded in Book of Maps 1992, page 181, Wake County Registry.
And being the identical property as that conveyed via warranty deed recorded in Book 14647, Page 1960, Wake County Registry.
The Wake Forest Weekly
July 10, 17, 2014